Registration for the DLF Forum, Learn@DLF, and Digital Preservation 2018 is NOW OPEN!
Be among the first to secure the early bird rate and start planning for yet another memorable event.
The program and schedule for the DLF Forum, Learn@DLF, and Digital Preservation 2018 is now available! Check it out here.
DLF Forum registration includes meals! Your ticket will cover three continental breakfasts, two hot lunches, frequent coffee/snack breaks, and the conference reception. In addition, DLF member institutions will receive one code for a free Forum registration, sent via email to DLF’s main contact when registration opens. Not sure who will receive your institution’s code? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DLF Member Organization Representative: $0 (one coupon code per institution; use it or lose it by August 7th!)
- Forum Presenter (members or non-members; acceptances go out in June and a spot will be held for you): $450
- DLF Member:
- Early bird: $475
- Regular: $500 (after September 18th)
- Non-DLF Member:
- Early bird: $750
- Regular: $775 (after September 18th)
- Reduced “Out-of-Pocket” Rate: $300 (to help ease costs for attendees who are not funded by an institution and are paying completely out-of-pocket, we are offering a limited number of reduced rate tickets; please register at this rate on the honor system if you receive no outside/institutional support)
Prices are in USD. A list of current DLF Member Institutions can be found here.
- Learn@DLF (#LearnatDLF): $100
- October 14, 2018
- A new pre-conference event structured entirely as a workshop day, full of engaging, hands-on sessions, to be announced soon
- Includes breakfast, lunch, and coffee breaks
- NDSA’s Digital Preservation 2018 (#digipres18): $200
- October 17-18, 2018
- Annual conference for the National Digital Stewardship Alliance
- Includes continental breakfast, hot lunch, coffee breaks, and reception
- A limited number of student tickets ($150) will also be available
All 2018 DLF Forum cancellations and requests for refunds must be made in writing. Please email your request to email@example.com. A full refund minus a $25 service fee is available until September 21. No refunds will be available starting October 1.
If you have any questions or issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Want to keep up-to-date on Forum news? Please subscribe to the Forum Newsletter!