DigiPres Opening Plenary, Keynote, and Minute Madness

October 17, 2018

Speakers

- Aaron Collie (moderator)
- Corey Davis
- Robin Ruggaber
- Matt Schultz
- Nathan Tallman
- Lauren Work

Transcript

Aaron Collie:	00:07	Alright I think we're going to go ahead and get started. Before we let you all go, we wanted to close Digital Preservation 2018 with a panel. There's the lights.
Aaron Collie:	00:29	We wanted to close with a panel entitled Building Leveraging Community with the National Digital Stewardship Alliance. It doesn't look like the slides are advancing. Try that one more time. So what we're going to do is we're going to kick things off with some comments by Robin Ruggaber, who is the chair of the coordinating committee, and then we're just going to kind of go down the line, and hear from our interest groups and working group chairs. But first before we do that, I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for a wonderful day and a half of conferencing, and discussion, and presentation, and inspiration. I hope that we could all just give one more round of applause to all of our presenters.
Aaron Collie:	01:26	And with that, I'll turn things over to Robin. Oh just forget the slides.
Robin Ruggaber:	01:36	So I just have a couple of points. I wanted to start out not only by thanking DLF, all of the staff, and Bethany. I mean this has been such a great conference, and it continues to grow and get better every year, and we couldn't possibly do it without these dedicated staff. But we also couldn't do it without all of the member institutions and the work that you put in in participating and giving of your time. And so all of us and DLF staff want to thank all of our member institutions as well. So if everybody would just have a round of applause for members of DLF, and all of you.
Robin Ruggaber:	02:21	And because of that relationship and things are going so well, NDSA has decided to work with DLF and renew our MOU in January for another three-year period. The coordinating

		committee got together this week, and we We all believe in service rotation, and that that makes our community stronger. And so in January, we have unanimously elected Bradley Daigle to be the new chair of the coordinating committee, and that will start in January. And we have two open seats on the coordinating committee, and we're asking for nominations. You'll see an email go out very soon, so be thinking deeply about people that have been contributing to the community, and that you would like to see have a chance to work with the coordinating committee.
Robin Ruggaber:	03:13	I know when I was nominated, I had no idea who nominated me but I was thrilled. It's been really great to be working with everyone on something that I think is important to us all. The other thing that the CC is doing, is we're building a roadmap, and we've looked at a template, and decided that that would be good. The CC is going to start off with actually building up that framework a little bit, and then we're going to be reaching out into the community, and gaining all of your ideas, and helping input, building that roadmap out which we think will guild us through the next three years. So now, I'll turn it over to Lauren, who's going to talk about the agenda.
Lauren Work:	03:58	Okay. I'm going to stay seated if that's okay. Everybody hear me okay? Alright. So I'm standing in for Micah who's the chair of this committee, but I'm a member and then I'm working as a section editor along with a lot of other folks who've been working on the national agenda for the last couple of months. So one date I wanted to begin and end with, in speaking about community and how much you want to hear from everyone. And I was also in the agenda section this morning, and that was a lot of really really great discussion. So the date I want to put in your minds right now is December 1st. That's when we're going to be releasing the draft of everything we've been working on for public comment and input.
Lauren Work:	04:41	And we'll be sure to push that out to as many places as possible, because we really value your input, and this is a chance for you really give us your ideas, look at gaps maybe in something that we may have missed in writing the agenda, to bring your perspective. This was something that happened during the meeting this morning, and it was extremely fruitful. Really great conversation around sustainability, how we're talking about work, and what that needs to be built into something like a national agenda. So just as a quick reminder of what the agenda is, and a little bit of contrast to what Robin had just said about a roadmap for NDSA, the agenda itself is not a working plan for

		NDSA itself, but it's meant to characterize major challenges in the digital stewardship community.
Lauren Work:	05:24	So when you're looking at, and giving tons of comments on this draft when we send it out, keep that in mind. This is about five years, what do we really need to approach as a community? And we've had a lot of really great discussion here today on all of those topics, and across the last day and a half. So to wrap up, for 2018, this is going to be the third iteration of the agenda, and it has been a little bit since we updated it, so we're going to pretty much look at strategic advances over the last three years. So we're going to take a look back at what we've accomplished, as well as add some new priorities, and remove those that maybe we've solved, or at least are no longer a concern. I think most of us in DigiPres know that solving, it's a continuous process.
Lauren Work:	06:11	And then also thinking about shorter-term priorities. So folks if you were familiar with the last agenda, we had structured it so that it was talking about these large content stewardship areas and challenges, as well as some actionable items and steps you can take to address these challenges. So look for that same structure. So I'll end by wrapping up again, and saying, look for early December. We're going to be doing a little internal review of the coordinating committee on the draft. But then we value, and want, and need your input. So I'll end on that.
Matt Schultz:	06:46	Okay, so hi everybody. I'm Matt Schultz. I'm a Digital Curation Librarian at Grand Valley State University, and I've had the privilege this past year of co-chairing our Content Interest Group with Lauren Work. So I'll talk a little bit about what we focused on there. We made a little bit of a pivot this year, in terms of what we focused on, and some of the work that we engaged in. Prior to my coming on board the previous year, there was a focus on building out some specific content case studies, research data, newspapers. So we've got great resources that have been amassed under the content committee and are available on the OSF project for folks to pick up with there.
Matt Schultz:	07:28	This year, we focused on surveying the members of the content interest group for their interest in studying specific types of content. When came to the surface were things like email, audio visual materials, web archives, image collections. So what we did once we got a little bit of a consensus from folks, what they're interested in talking about, is we invited experts from the field to come in, and spend an hour on our virtual calls, talking about their work. So in the area of email, we heard from

		Josh Schneider and Glen Edwards, who are the developers and producers of the ePADD, and learned a lot about that particular tool, and the development track that it's been on.
Matt Schultz:	08:17	We heard from Let's see here, sorry. Jefferson Bailey on web archiving. We heard from Corey Weidman on image collections, and doing processing of large scale image collections. And then we most recently heard from Ashley Blewer with Artefactual on AV collections, so we've recorded most of those sessions, and folks can go and pull up our notes from the content interest group, and they can catch up on all the details from the expertise that were shared from those recordings. So we had a great lunch working session today with the Content Interest Group, and folks who came in shared their ideas, their expectations, things that they'd like to engage in in the year ahead.
Matt Schultz:	09:03	We had some interesting conversations around how maybe we can produce some resources that we can put in hands of curators to interface with their I.T. departments to help make those folks a little bit more aware of what constitutes digital preservation for the content and the collections that we're stewarding. So we'll look forward to picking that back up as we resume our content calls, and seeing what sort of interest there is around that. So the Content Interest Group was also instrumental this past year So we have interest groups, we have working groups. Working groups have produced things like our fixity report, our web archiving survey report that's coming forward.
Matt Schultz:	09:43	We now have subgroups which So when Lauren and I first got together and started brainstorming what we might focus on with the Content Interest group this year, we both had work that we were engaging in with cloud services and cloud platforms in different ways, and we thought about is there something that we could explore and unpack in terms of impacts to content in those environments. As we talked about that, we realized that this is a big topic, and it spans a lot of the different interest groups that are part of NDSA. So we peeled that topic off into a subgroup, and that's been running since April. And the idea behind that is just to open it up. It's a subgroup, it's not a working group. It's really just an open forum for institutions to come in and talk about their current or anticipated use cases for using cloud services and cloud platforms.
Matt Schultz:	10:39	Talk about their interest, the benefits that they see for moving in those directions. But also the challenges and the impacts to

		the data integrity. We have regular participation from DPN, from APTrust, from DuraSpace, but a lot of other institutions who are just kind of getting started, and are anticipating having to do some of this work. We've documented use cases from those institutions on the calls. We've had them share their resources and best practices that they've made use of. We've engaged the broader community. We've even had the InterPARES group from the Canadian context provide us with their most recent standards development so that we could look at that from a cloud perspective.
Matt Schultz:	11:26	So the idea going forward is that we'll continue to foster conversations in this group from all of you in terms of how you see the balance between local infrastructure, and shifts to the cloud, and continue to explore what sorts of resources we can co develop to support the work that we're inevitably going to continue to increasingly do in those environments. One of my goals, as long as I get a chance to work with this group and push development forward, is to make sure that we're producing some resources that are actually going to make a difference when we are working with some of these service providers. Most of their services and their technologies, their infrastructures, are not geared towards our sector. And they need to know what our needs are, they need to know what our use cases are, and we need to get them to start to tailor some of their services towards our work.
Matt Schultz:	12:20	So I will pass it over to Nathan.
Nathan Tallman:	12:26	Hi. I'm Nathan Tallman, Digital Preservation Librarian at Penn State, and along with Corey Davis, I co-chair the Infrastructure Interest Group. Both of us were new to co-chairing the Infrastructure Group this year, and like the Content Interest Group, we sort of adopted a series of topics, monthly discussions that were chosen and facilitated by interest group members. Everyone sort of took a hand at facilitating a topic, and organizing a panel discussion. We had eight calls, we have two more planned this year. We had a working lunch today, where we did some planning for next year. We're going to probably do the same thing. We might mix it up a little bit, and alternate some planned discussions, also leave some space perhaps for some ad hoc conversations and unplanned discussions to see what might emerge, or what things we're working on at the moment, or things that are of the day.
Nathan Tallman:	13:26	We switched from UberConference to Zoom midway and started recording our calls after we did that and posting them to a YouTube channel. We do have community notes documents,

		and we're posting those YouTube links onto that document. We had ten topics facilitated by nine interest group members and between 40 or 60 people or so on our Zoom meetings. Our topics covered included blocks, we covered collaborative storage infrastructure hearing about the scholars' portal at the Ontario Council of University Libraries. We had a panel on infrastructure at different size institutions, including NARA, the Smithsonian, the Getty Research Institute, and the Georgetown Law Library.
Nathan Tallman:	14:14	We had a presentation on the NDSA Levels of Preservation Reboot, which we'll hear more about momentarily. We had a panel on the cloud storage infrastructure, hearing more specifically from Stanford Digital Repository, DuraSpace, as well as Microsoft Azure. We had an update from the Preservation Storage Criteria Project. We heard about system and information security from the DLF Born-Digital Access Group, and our topics for November and December are emulation and costing for storage and migration services. And sort of in between the topics too, we fit in some more business discussions as well, and we had some sort of crosspollination in trying to encourage people to join on to the cloud subgroup that was coming up, 'cause there's some obvious connections here between infrastructure, cloud infrastructure, content using cloud infrastructure.
Nathan Tallman:	15:12	I think any sort of crosspollination between these groups is always a good thing. Coming up for 2019, some of the topics we talked about covering next year include shared planning and service models for digital preservation infrastructure. So what does that look like? How do you work with I.T., and again this seems to be a common theme, maybe it's further collaboration to talk about. Environmental impact of infrastructure choices, international models for collaborative infrastructure, dealing with scale, just keeps growing. We just get more and more content, sort of facing that issue head on. I think I heard at a lot of different panels today, hinting around this issue that we just get more and more content.
Nathan Tallman:	16:04	So please come, join our cause, join the conversation. We'd be glad to have you maybe volunteer to facilitate one of the topics. Some other things that are going on: there is a Storage Survey Working Group that's formed to run the NDSA storage survey. It's been a few years since it's been run. There should be a call coming out some time soon to NDSA-all for volunteers to help out with that, so take a look for that. The Fixity Working Group that issued its report will be looking to do a follow up developing some use cases, teasing out some specific stories

		from that report. They'll be issuing a call as well for some volunteers so look for that as well. And a little more on that, if you do have the bandwidth to sign up for a working group, I would just highly encourage you to consider it.
Nathan Tallman:	16:59	It's important work, and it's work that needs to be done. It's rewarding work to participate in these activities. It's stuff that we need to do, we need to take on as a community to solve some of these problems. It's also good for your CV and dossier, so that never hurts. So please do consider it when you see those calls to volunteering your time and efforts, and to making those contributions. So thank you, and Corey
Corey Davis:	17:31	Thanks, Nathan. So I'm here in the capacity for one of the major initiatives being undertaken this year around the Levels of Preservation Reboot which is being led by a subgroup of the Coordinating Committee. Bradley Daigle is chairing or facilitating this group, and he asked me to just provide a really brief update. He had to leave early from the group. But I guess the first thing I'll say is, all the information about the project is available on the NDSA website, including our project plan. And the intention here is to try to be as transparent as possible in terms of the process.
Corey Davis:	18:16	And really what we're trying to do here is not so much revisit a really important document that hasn't been revised since its original publication in 2013. But it's really, we're trying to build a framework within which the community, us, we can revisit this document, and engage around it. So the idea here is that we're trying to build the infrastructure within which we can undertake the revision. We're not going to be as experts writing the thing. We're going to try to engage as much as possible of the community to do this. And as such, there are a number of subgroups that will be working on different discrete little areas, and these were formed based on some of the themes that emerged from a survey that was put out relatively recently.
Corey Davis:	19:10	So those groups will be around implementation, assessment, documentation, the ever-mysterious curatorial layer that I'll let Bradley talk about that when you see him next, and then teaching, advocacy, and outreach. There are lots of opportunities for any of you who want to be involved in this project to become involved. Again you're hearing it down the line, it's all about community effort here. So just go to the NDSA website, get in touch with Bradley. All of our contact information is on there, so don't hesitate to reach out.

Corey Davis:	19:45	Where we're at right now, the subgroups are forming, they're coming up with work plans, the things that they want to do. And then they're going to be working up until March or April, and then reporting out to the larger coordinating group that's overseeing the effort. And then we're going to spend the spring finalizing the document, and then really engaging with the community for review and consultation, and helping make it the best we can, and reflect the community input as much as possible. So again, all of that information is on the NDSA website, and I encourage you to become involved if you're interested and haven't already.
Corey Davis:	20:29	So, Aaron. Yeah, get this big beast over here.
Aaron Collie:	20:38	Thank you. Alright. So I just wanted to say that right now is a really great time to get involved in NDSA. Following the Digital Preservation conference, there's a lot of new ideas, there's a lot of new enthusiasm, new faces, and new people who are getting involved in the work, so I'd really encourage you if you're not signed up to the NDSA-all listserv, to get signed up on that. Check out some of the calls, like folks have said. Specifically the next couple calls as we get back, after we've decompressed a little bit, get back into the swing of things, those calls are a good motivational space to talk about some of the themes that have been brought up in the conference this week. So I'd encourage you all to do that. I'm here representing the Standards and Practices Interest Group.
Aaron Collie:	21:29	So the Standards and Practices Interest Group works to facilitate a broad understanding of the role and benefits of standards in digital preservation, and how to use them effectively to ensure durable and usable collections. And so I'm really glad that I took a moment to go back to website, and check in as to what the NDSA's Standards and Practices Group was all about because we had a really positive working group discussion today where we focused on not only standards and practices, but also a kind of educational component that we think might be a theme that we could really focus in on for the next year. And so as I talk about some of that enthusiasm, and some of the conversations that have been taking place this week, I'm really going to try to hone in on that conversation with some of our newer members on the next call.
Aaron Collie:	22:24	So I'd appreciate it, and I'd encourage you all to consider dropping in for that call. Like the other interest groups, the Standards and Practices Group revisited or meeting format last year. We got a lot of great input from the working groups, the working lunches. We also went to a kind of alternating business

		meeting and topical discussion. I think we had about six topics that we focused in on. Some of those were metadata cross walking related to the Software Preservation Network. We also talked about the Levels of Preservation. There's been a lot of talk about the levels of preservation.
Aaron Collie:	23:07	We had some great conversation on our auditing and certification of repositories, and we also had a report out on the Fixity Working Group, looking a little more closely at some of the data from that report. Yeah, and so we also discussed some improvements that we can make to our meeting. We've moved from UberConference to Zoom, I like some of these ideas of recording and posting the recordings to YouTube. That's great. One of the things that we talked about over lunch was just how we could make our calls welcoming to new members, really understand better our newer members' needs, and what they're looking for in NDSA.
Aaron Collie:	23:59	So like I said, and I'll just kinda reiterate I guess, I'd really encourage you all to consider dropping in on those calls. So I guess at this point, I would like to open up the floor. I doesn't look like there's mics out there, but I guess I could run the mics around. I'd love to hear if any of you have any comments or questions around the NDSA community and your experience over the last day and a half. It would be really great to hear from you because I think that would give us all something to take back to some of our calls as well. So I'd love to open the floor up, and hear from you, and yeah we could get a mic out there.
Nathan Tallman:	24:49	I don't really need my own mic.
Aaron Collie:	24:53	We can probably just pass one around up here.
Lauren Work:	24:55	Come on down.
Matt Schultz:	25:03	Can you say that again?
Nathan Tallman:	25:16	Don't all rush.
Matt Schultz:	25:17	Yeah. There as to be at least one.
Lauren Work:	25:27	Everybody's just awestruck.
Aaron Collie:	25:31	Alright it looks like see right when I said something, somebody got up.

Audience Member:	25:39	So this is I think my first Digital Preservation conference, but I've been doing digital preservation work for I think about 16 years. So this isn't a question, this is a comment, and when I go to my city council meetings and stuff I always kinda clamor and hate when people say that. But I think so I was here for DLF, and then stayed for this, and presented. And one of the points of feedback I would suggest is maybe thinking about how can we create It seems like there's a lot of people here starting out and learning, and I think there's a lot of opportunity to think about how we could create spaces for folks that I don't think a lot of people just starting out are going to come to this microphone, and then talk to you all up on the stage, and ask questions.
Audience Member:	26:23	I think DLF had some great note-taking, and sort of asking questions from the Google Doc, and actually actively doing that. And I think that could be some opportunities for improvement in terms of we're all here, this is an ultimate privilege to be face- to-face. There's a lot of people that aren't. And it also enables people from far away to contribute that weren't able to come. So there could be some times for doing that. I know you all This is on a shoestring, and there's only so many of you so I acknowledge the challenge of trying to do that, but I think that may be a great opportunity, and also if that's an issue, how do we also kind of think about other things we could do to create the venue for that.
Audience Member:	27:12	It was really awesome to see some of the presentations, like the power presentation right before this that people were kind of demystifying some of the getting-started stuff. So I really appreciated that in that program. But I don't know if that's what you were asking, but-
Aaron Collie:	27:26	Yeah, that's fantastic. Thank you so much for your comment. You're right. I think that with DLF where there's like a hundred people on the Program Committee, there was I believe an Inclusivity Committee which was the group that was watching and asking those questions. So it's absolutely true that our Program Committee is much smaller for DigiPres. It has limited support, and the more that we hear these good ideas, and we can try to incorporate them as long as we have the participation and resources to do that. But that is fantastic comment, so that you so much for sharing that.
Aaron Collie:	28:12	Yeah. Just take the mic.
Nathan Tallman:	28:24	Yeah. That might be easier. Oh.

Audience Member:	28:33	Anyway I just wanted to say, thank you very much for the conference. This was actually my first time attendance, first time actually in Las Vegas in general. So it was a very nice opportunity to also present here today. I think the only thing that I maybe wanted to comment on, and I realize this might just be a reality of how it's structured with the different portions of the conference with DLF and DigiPres, one thing that I noticed that was a little bit unfortunate was how it seemed by the time I was able to get around to them, Wednesday afternoon, most of the vendors had completely disappeared. A lot of the tables were empty. I know we had a couple events like pull a bingo card, but by the time I and maybe some other folks were able to get around to it, there was only half of what was originally there.
Audience Member:	29:20	And again, maybe that's just because it's the reality of people's schedules and the fact that it's coordination between DLF and DigiPres in different sections. But that was one thing that was just a little bit surprising for me to see, and I didn't know if we had scheduled times where we tried to prioritize the vendors, or the stands for displays, or if it's just kind of a as-it-comes basis.
Aaron Collie:	29:47	All I have to say is thank you for that comment. We're all taking notes up here, so that's really helpful to hear those. In a minute I'm going to show a couple more slides here, but we have a survey that'll go out, and there's a link in the slide where we can gather some more input that we can use to improve the conference next year. So thank you.
Audience Member:	30:09	Sure. Thank you.
Robin Ruggaber:	30:10	That also reminded me of another group that I did not mention. We're firing up a new group to look at finance, and look at sponsorship, look at different models, and even look at how the two conferences occur. And working in the community to see how we can evolve that to actually work better for both communities. So I'll be heading that up as I step off of the Coordinating Committee, and I've got a handful of people who've already volunteered, but anybody interested in working on that with me, please send me an email. I will send out a call to the mailing list.
Audience Member:	31:06	Hey. So I am curious. We all have our own experiences here, we come from different backgrounds, and some of us are newer to NDSA, and others of y'all have been around for a while. I'm curious if a couple of you could probably maybe tell me, and us, what your biggest takeaways are? What surprised you about

		what came out of these proceedings? What are you excited about? What surprised you?
Lauren Work:	31:31	Good question. I'll go first. This is an excellent question. I don't know if anybody's ever asked me something like that before during a conference. That's excellent. I'm very excited about a lot of things. Both the community comments, and just the fact that we get new folks coming in every year, and new perspectives. I'm really interested kind of in the comments. I think it was Aaron with the comments about different tracks. We have folks who are talking about getting started in digital preservation, as well as knowing that we really need to start digging into our past standards, practices, and really examining what that means.
Lauren Work:	32:15	So a lot of these practices we've had, we're talking about labor, we're talking about sustainability, we're talking about really examining where we are in digital preservation. As it's evolved, this is a community of practice now that's been around for a while. So really starting to examine those things. So digging into both technical problems I've had conversations with people around assumptions around fixity, and how we examine that, and how we dive into it, and how we make it sustainable. I mean, in the NDSA section, Micah put up a really great slide that relates to some of the statistics we have from some of these surveys we've run where we recommend fixity-checking on every single item, but the number of folks that are actually able to do that, and he has these number on the slide, is fairly low.
Lauren Work:	33:04	So how do we dig into that? Is that practice? Is that a resourcing thing? Is that something technically that is sustainable over time? I would love to hear from folks about their takeaways, but I'm interested in both digging into continuing this outreach education, opening of arms to digital preservation as well as these very complicated, sometimes technical, but sometimes community-based problems that we need to keep thinking about. I don't know if they're ever going to be solvable but we need to keep thinking about them, and pushing on assumptions, and starting to test some of these assumptions. So I'm really energized to start doing some of that work.
Aaron Collie:	33:41	Yeah. I have a really specific thing. I was talking about our working lunch, and it was just fabulous. We got new perspective in our working lunch, and that's what our interest group really needed I feel. But we came away with a concrete project we'd like to look into a little bit, and we'll be talking about this on our next call. And that is, looking at the syllabi for digital

		preservation courses to identify perhaps some gaps that we might see in those syllabi, and seeing if there's a way that we could bring some educational components to help bolster those syllabi, and it was just a great idea. It came from Shira Peltzman. I want to give credit where credit's due. And I'm really excited. I can't wait for the next call, so yeah.
Nathan Tallman:	34:45	I sorta have two things that I was really encouraged to hear a lot about, both in sessions and in a lot of people talking about on Twitter too with the hashtags. One is hidden labor, in the work that we do, but also in the work that those who support our work do. So directly in the work that we do, but also in people like system administrators who support the servers that store our equipment, and the role that they have so that there's a lot of hidden labor in the work that goes into supporting cultural heritage material, and preserving, and making it available. And then trying to surface some of those, and broaden those discussions, and make all of that work visible is a theme I think across the entire week, not just necessarily digital preservation.
Nathan Tallman:	35:40	But also there was lot of talk today on Twitter about documentation, which is fantastic because there's just not enough of it in the world. We all need to document. It's not necessarily a fun thing to do for everyone, but getting documentation and shared understanding amongst your team, amongst your collaborators, and all those at your institutions that you're working with is so critical to really establishing the foundation for a program, and seeing people recognize that and the values in it, and saying, "Yes I could be off creating apes, and doing something over here, but I really need to spend the time to create this documentation, and to make sure that people understand what this is about. I think that's very important, and was glad to see that brought up. And I really want to go back to some of the sessions I missed that I heard about on Twitter where that was really brought up more thoroughly.
Matt Schultz:	36:41	I think, what I'll add to all the great things that folks have been talking about here is I wasn't so much surprised but sort of reaffirmed how special this community is on a practitioner level, for us to be able to get together. The level of work that we're all doing in common, in different ways, but on common levels, I was reminded of the opportunity that we have to engage each other in those ways. So every time I come to NDSA, there's a small cohort that I can always rely on and depend on to be here. But through them, I always meet new people, and make new connections. So I'll continue to come, at least in part for those reasons.

Aaron Collie:	37:34	Alright, well thank you so much for your questions and comments. So I just had a couple more slides I wanted to share with you. The first is that you hope you will save the date, and join us - if you've not heard, DLF and Digital Preservation will be in Tampa, Florida, October 16th and 17th. Back at the registration desk, they are I believe still accepting unused and unopened toiletries. And also if you'd like to recycle your lanyard, there's a donation box at the registration desk. I'd also ask that you would consider if your institution is not already a member of NDSA, that maybe you would go back, and have that conversation with your institution. Membership to NDSA is free, and we really encourageas we're all up here to saywe really encourage your participation, and we really appreciate that participation as well.
Aaron Collie:	38:51	So I just wanted to thank you all once again. I mentioned that there is a survey that you can fill out to provide commentary, and constructive criticism, and your feedback, and that will go to improve the conference for future years. So with that said, thank you, and safe travels.